Dependable Machine Inc.
Is now looking for applicants in
Southern California and PNW
Field Service Technician:
We are currently searching for a candidate who will install equipment, execute warranty repairs and provide after warranty service on CNC Lathe, Machining Centers and Preventive maintenance. Field Service Technicians are assigned Regional responsibilities and operate directly from their residences.
*Duties involve overnight travel from home to various customer facilities. Travel is required.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Install machines and accessories at customer sites. Installation includes all necessary assembly, leveling, aligning, adjusting, calibrating and wiring of machines and accessories.
- Test for proper and precision operation of machines and accessories after completing installation or repair
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electronics issues on machines at customer sites.
- Provide customer with standard overview training on operations of newly installed machines or equipment
- Learn new machines features and accessories as they become available
- Utilize various test equipment such as dial indicators, mag bases, test bars, clamp force, gages and multi meter for installs and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting and repair of non-functioning electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Must be able to complete service reports documenting installation, assessment of reported problem, repairs completed, parts installed weekly and on time
- Travel is required. Some assignments will require overnight or multiple night stay.
- 2-year civilian or military technical training in electronics and mechanical experience, preferred, but willing to train.
- 1-3 years of CNC Field Service experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma
- Work in machine shop settings
- Exposure to manufacturing environment
- Read/understand engineering drawings
- Ability to work on own or in group while completing necessary tasks
- Ability to understand PLC
- Strong mechanical background
- Troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Basic knowledge of calibration equipment and tools
- General computer skills to include but not limited to microsoft excel/word/power point
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive daily basis.
- Heavier lifting in excess of 50lbs on periodic basis
- Ability to problem solve depending on situation.
- Sound writing and reporting skills.
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Must meet MVR and required vehicle coverage
If interested please e-mail your resume to: Resume@dependablemachinerepair.com
Equal opportunity employer
* Dependable Machine Inc. Main office is located in Hayden, Idaho.